Dream Apartments Belfast – St. Thomas Hall
- Thomas Hall apartments in Belfast are situated on the Lisburn Road, They are self – catering brand new apartments, in a stunning location. Dream Apartments has a wide range of apartments available in Belfast. St. Thomas Hall is right beside many bars and restaurants, and very close to the national stadium Windsor Park, perfect for corporate guests or people looking a quiet break, the apartments boast amazing views over Belfast.
- Type of the apartments: 17 apartments. x10 one bedroom apartments, x5 two bedroom apartments, x2 two bedroom penthouse apartments.
- It is noted that the key collection point for St. Thomas Hall is at the property.
- The nearest bus stops are along the Lisburn Road, only a 2 minute walk from the property.
- The nearest Railway Station is the Adelaide Station which is allocated only 5 minutes walking distance from the property, City Hospital and Botanic stations are also in close proximity to the property.
- There are several Taxi services available in Northern Ireland. The most popular is Value Cab
(028 90 80 90 80). Another taxi Service is Fona Cab (02890 333 333)
- The street where the Building is located is paved and has parking bays right outside the building.
- Local Services for disabled people like equipment hire, wheelchair repair, shop mobility, RADAR toilets are available at 4 Gresham Street, Belfast that is just 15 minutes away from the property. Several RADAR toilet services are available in Belfast.
- Dream Apartments in Belfast is situated at 64 Donegall Quay, BT1 3NG.
- Thomas Hall is located at 138 Lisburn Road, BT9 6AJ.
- There is no inclusive parking at St. Thomas Hall. Within the Building there is parking bays at the front of the building, these need to be paid at the parking meters on the Lisburn Road, there is also a Dublin Road Multi-Story Car Park which is nearby.
- There no lifts available in the St. Thomas Hall property. 5 of the apartments are on the ground floor.
- There are stairs in the property, which can be used for Fire Escape purposes, there are handrails available.
- The doors clear opening width is 77cm
- The welcome area is absolutely step free.
- The floor surface is tiled.
- The area is very well lit with using motion controlled spot lights on the ceiling on the corridors, it is clearly signed and the lifts and in good working order.
- On Arrival at St. Thomas Hall, a Dream Apartments employee will explain clear directions to the room, along with a welcome letter with address, directions, and all information about the property, including safe places to park.
- Dream Apartments employees can arrange for a courier to pick up guests at the airports, or a location of guest preference.
- Thomas Hall has apartments on the ground floor, 1stfloor, 2ndfloor and 3rdfloor. The building has 3 floors.
- The apartments are named by the apartment number, they are clearly labelled on both the door of the apartment, and the key tag provided for the guest.
- The clear door opening width is 0.77 metre.
- Most of the furniture in the apartments are mobile apart from the built – in furniture. For request the staff is more than happy to help and assist to the guests to move furniture around, extra beds, cribs and other utensils are available on request.
- All our beds are king sized beds, and cannot be split.
- There is a kitchen table, with 4 chairs, a sofa, TV stand and coffee table.
- The height of the bed(s) to the top of the mattress is 0.65 metre.
- In the apartments several types of lighting available from the bedside lamps (2 in every bedroom), central ceiling lights (1 in every bedroom), dimmable spotlights (in every living – room and kitchen), and ordinary spotlights (at the entrance of every apartments). Additional bedside lamps can be requested.
- The colour of the floor is grey tiles, walls and doors are also grey.
- There is one wardrobe in every bedroom.
- Non – allergic bedding can`t be guaranteed.
- Subtitles/ audio descriptions, written instructions can be guaranteed, Dream Apartments provide all information necessary about the televisions to the guests on arrival.
- There are no telephone devices available in the apartments, however on request the telephone at the reception in Obel desk can be used.
- The only rooms with a balcony is the two Penthouse suites, which also have an outdoor table and 2 chairs.
Bathrooms, Shower – rooms and Toilets
- There is no level difference from the bedroom bathroom. The door opening width is 0.77 metre.
- The showers are over the bath.
- The height of the WC is 0.41 metre from floor to seat.
- The height of the washbasin is 67cm metre and 82cm to the top of it.
- In the apartments there are mixed taps on the sink and bath.
- The bathrooms are well – lit with spotlights on the ceiling.
- The colour of the bathrooms is grey with white furnishings.
- There are stairs available in the building situated at the back of the building.
- The stairs are provided with hand rails.
- The corridors are quite spacious and well – lit with energy saving, motion controlled spotlights on the ceiling.
- The flooring in these areas is short pile carpet, grey coloured.
- There are 10 steps between floors and there is handrail available.
- There is an evacuation plan in every apartment. It is a large print fitted to every door.
- The staff of Dream Apartments are trained to assist.
- Energy saving spotlights are used in every apartment.
- Mobility Scooters or Battery Powered wheelchairs can be charged at 4 Gresham Street which is only 15 minutes away from the property.
- Local Hospitals/ Doctors The closest hospitals are: Belfast City Hospital.
- Emergency Dentist: Royal Victoria Hospital