GORGEOUS SERVICED APARTMENTS IN THE ICONIC CITY OF NEWCASTLE
An intoxicating blend of Victorian heritage and urban sophistication, Newcastle upon Tyne is an ideal destination for both business and leisure. The city’s historical lineage, inspiring architecture, energetic nightlife, fantastic shopping and award-winning gastronomic delights have contributed to Newcastle upon Tyne being named one of the best cities in the UK.
No matter how long you stay in this port city, there is always something new to experience. Whether you are visiting with family, friends, work colleagues or team mates, consider staying in spacious serviced apartments amidst Newcastle’s cultural and commercial offerings.
At Dream Apartments, we offer affordable, yet luxurious serviced apartments in two central, desirable locations.
- Grainger Street (Bigg Market) Apartments: This historically significant area is home to several landmark buildings, monuments and the iconic Bigg Market. Here you will be steps away from ‘The Gate’ entertainment complex that offers excellent shopping, dining and nightlife options. The St. James Football Stadium and Metro Radio Arena are just a 5-minute walk from the apartments.
- Aerial House Apartments: Located in Quayside, these apartments boast stunning views of the River Tyne and Tyne Bridge, as well as proximity to popular attractions along the vibrant waterfront. You will be minutes away from the BALTIC Art Gallery and the ‘Sage’ complex that houses a wide range of popular bars and restaurants.
FULLY SERVICED APARTMENTS WITH EXCELLENT AMENITIES IN NEWCASTLE
Despite retaining its deep-rooted traditions, Newcastle offers a diverse landscape, vibrant atmosphere and a spirited mix of heritage and progressive lifestyles. At Dream Apartments, we match this ambience and lifestyle through our meticulously planned, fully serviced apartments that are suitable for both leisure and corporate guests.
OUR APARTMENTS FEATURE:
- A choice of one, two or three-bedroom units with plush furnishings
- Fully integrated kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, including fridge, dishwasher, microwave and oven/ stove
- Spacious dining and living areas
- High speed internet access and Smart TVs
- Washer and dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour car concierge services
- Daily housekeeping facility
Some of the two and three bedroom penthouse units in Aerial House offer additional amenities and facilities such as:
- Private balconies
- Private en-suite bathroom for one of the bedrooms
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bottled water and beverage trays
- Discounted parking and laundry service
- Extra beds upon request
BOOK YOUR FULLY-EQUIPPED HOME AWAY FROM HOME IN NEWCASTLE
While you explore Newcastle upon Tyne’s culture, architecture and eclectic ambience, the friendly staff at Dream Apartments will be happy to take care of all your daily needs and comforts. Our fully-equipped apartments in prime locations will ensure that you are centrally located and well-connected with all the attractions, shopping, dining and entertainment that the city has to offer. On your next visit to Newcastle upon Tyne, book a serviced apartment from Dream Apartments, and check in to your home away from home.
For more information on unit sizes, location and amenities, click on each of our properties mentioned below, or email us at email@example.com. Take advantage of many fantastic offers and call us on +44 (0) 191 260 0628 or secure your booking online.