Dream Apartments is a leading Serviced Apartments provider located in Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Dublin and Paris we offer fully furnished apartments available for both long and short-term stays. We offer the services of a hotel but the privacy and convenience of staying in your own home. We are looking for a General Manager for our Newcastle properties.
To implement high standards for all aspects of running the apartments. You will be fully responsible for the profit and loss of the properties you will need to provide timely reporting of financial performance and projections to the Directors.
You will need to develop and implement property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and also maximize revenue potential. You will be required to manage all aspects of revenue management for your properties.
You will need to manage a team to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You’ll be responsible for identifying buyers, understanding their needs, finding appropriate products, creating bespoke solutions and managing the relationship to ensure client aspirations are met at every stage.
You’ll also identify opportunities to create new products or provide new services and you’ll play an important part in developing the creative and commercial aspects of those opportunities.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area. Ideally with knowledge of the local market
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing Property Operations
- Works with directors to develop an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Reviews customer engagement survey and prepares action plans based on guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Generate new business by identifying senior corporate buyers and promoting the range of products, solutions and packages to them
- Engage with corporate buyers in a meaningful way to understand how our solutions can address their business needs.
- Work with OTA’s to maximize leisure booking sales.
- Accountable for meeting all sales performance targets
- Working with the directors to develop and manage the creation of an effective evidence-based sales strategy (covering direct sales and re-sale) that achieves financial growth
- Lead generation and prospect management & Planning, developing and presenting pitches
- Work with new and existing corporate clients and affiliates to understand their clients and business needs so that we can maximise the sales through this channels
- Adheres to Dream Apartments operational excellence: Owner and employee engagement, financial excellence and Property Management
- Evaluates if reception team is meeting service needs and provides feedback on the reception team.
- Coordinate walk-throughs with maintenance and Housekeeping to ensure apartments, public space and back of the house areas are well maintained and preventative maintenance processes are in place.
- Reviews reports and financial statements to determine the residential property is performing against the budget.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Implements high standards for all aspects of health and safety, loss prevention, and privacy protection.
- Works with direct reports to determine areas of concern and establish ways to improve the departments’ financial performance.
- Identifies key drivers of business success and keeping leadership focused on the critical few to achieve results.
- Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target
- Provides timely reporting of financial performance and projections.
- Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities