- Dream Apartments Liverpool is located a 2 Moorfields next to Moorfields Train Station. There are 48 Studio Apartments. A 24 Hour Reception desk welcomes you and there are two lifts to all floors. Dream Apartments Liverpool also have 4 Accessible Apartments therefore providing disability access if required. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please call the office or email us The nearest inner city Train Station is Moorfields which is next door to the apartment building. The main Train Station into Liverpool is Liverpool Lime Street and is a 5 minute walk to the apartment building. Taxi service is available at the property by requesting with concierge.
Car Parking and Arrival
- Car parking is located to the back of the building and is accessed via Vernon Street. The Car Park is priced at £10 per 24 hours. The car park is an open air car park and is well lit from street lights. There is 24/7 Reception desk available to provide assistance.
- There are 5 steps to the reception. There is seating available at reception. The floor service is ceramic tiled. There are spot lights evenly lit throughout reception. Concierge can help with guests individual needs. The concierge staff will welcome guests and show them to the apartment.
- There are no ground floor apartments
- The apartments are numbered.
- Furniture can be moved.
- Apartments have the flexibility to be twin or double bed
- A sofa bed is available in the Executive Apartments
- An additional fold away bed can be provided for the Studio apartments for a additional fee
- The height of the bed(s) to the top of the mattress is 0.9m
- There is LED ceiling lights, bedside lamps
- The colour contrast of the floor, walls and doorways is white and light green
- There are wardrobes in each bedroom.
- The floors are made of cushion floor
- Non-allergenic bedding that can be provided upon request
- Subtitles/audio description are available on TVs with instructions.
- There is no telephone in the apartment.
- Temperature is controlled inside the apartment
- There is one bathroom to each studio apartment with shower, sink and toilet. Accessible rooms also have handrails and shower cubicle with seat
- The shower has level entry to the floor.
- The height of the WC from floor to seat is 0.52m
- The height of the washbasin is 0.9m
- Support or grab rails are fitted in the shower in the accessible apartments
- Mixer taps are used in bath and shower.
- The lights are shaving socket, LED lights, spot lights
- The bathrooms are white
- The floor is cushion lining non slip
Public Areas (Halls, Stairs, Landings, Corridors)
- Lighting in the hall is bright and clear
- Floor surface is carpet
- Staff are trained to assist in evacuations.
- Low energy lighting is used.
- The local hospital is Royal Liverpool Hospital, Prescot Street, Liverpool, L7 8XP
- Wi-fi is available and free of charge.