Dream Apartments Belfast – The Gallery
- The Gallery in Belfast is situated on the popular Dublin Road, right in the heart of the city centre, and just south of Belfast City Hall. They are self – catering luxurious apartments that give an unmemorable experience to its guests. Dream Apartments in Belfast has a wide range of apartments available in Belfast. The Gallery is just above a new café, perfect for corporate guests or people looking a quiet break, the apartments boast amazing views over Belfast City Centre that are not to be missed.
- Type of the apartments: 4x 1 bedroom apartments.
- It is noted that the key collection point for the Gallery is at Obel 64, Donegal Quay, Dream Apartments main office, please see website for more information and access.
- The nearest bus stops are along the Dublin Road, only a 2 minute walk from the property.
- The nearest Railway Station is the Botanic Station which is allocated only 5 minutes walking distance from the Gallery, Victoria Station is also in close proximity to the property.
- There are several Taxi services available in Northern Ireland. The most popular is Value Cab
(028 90 80 90 80). Another taxi Service is Fona Cab (02890 333 333)
- The street where the Building is located is paved and has parking bays right outside the building.
- Local Services for disabled people like equipment hire, wheelchair repair, shop mobility, RADAR toilets are available at 4 Gresham Street, Belfast that is just 10 minutes away from the property. Several RADAR toilet services are available in Belfast.
- Dream Apartments in Belfast is situated at 64 Donegall Quay, BT1 3NG.
- The Gallery is situated on 71 Dublin Road, BT2 7HE.
- There is no inclusive parking at The Gallery. Within the Building there is parking bays at both the front and back, these need to be paid at the parking meters on the Dublin Road, there is also a Dublin Road Multi-Story Car Park which is secure. .
- There are 2 lifts elevators available in both building. All our apartments are on the 5th
- There are stairs in the Gallery, which can be used for Fire Escape purposes, there are handrails available.
- The doors clear opening width is 77cm.
- The welcome area is absolutely step free the front door of the building brings you straight through to the lifts.
- The floor surface is tiled.
- The area is very well lit with using motion controlled spot lights on the ceiling on the corridors, it is clearly signed and the lifts and in good working order.
- On Arrival at the Obel Tower, a Dream Apartments employee will explain clear directions to the property, along with a welcome letter with address, directions, and all information about the property, including safe places to park.
- When available, a Dream Apartments employee can provide a taxi service to the apartment, an on occasion can transport the guest themselves.
- The Gallery does not have any ground floor apartments, all apartments are one bedroom apartments and are based on the 5th floor of the property.
- The apartments are named by the apartment number, they are clearly labelled on both the door of the apartment, and the key tag provided for the guest.
- The clear door opening width is 0.77 metre.
- Most of the furniture in the apartments are mobile apart from the built – in furniture. For request the staff is more than happy to help and assist to the guests to move furniture around, extra beds, cribs and other utensils are available on request.
- All our beds are king sized beds, and cannot be split.
- There is a kitchen table, with 4 chairs, a sofa, TV stand and coffee table.
- The height of the bed(s) to the top of the mattress is 0.65 metre.
- In the apartments several types of lighting available from the bedside lamps (2 in every bedroom), central ceiling lights (1 in every bedroom), dimmable spotlights (in every living – room and kitchen), and ordinary spotlights (at the entrance of every apartments). Additional bedside lamps can be requested.
- The colour of the floor is grey tiles, walls and doors are also grey.
- There is one wardrobe in every bedroom.
- Non – allergic bedding can`t be guaranteed.
- Subtitles/ audio descriptions, written instructions can be guaranteed, Dream Apartments provide all information necessary about the televisions to the guests on arrival.
- There are no telephone devices available in the apartments, however on request the telephone at the reception in Obel desk can be used.
Bathrooms, Shower – rooms and Toilets
- There is no level difference from the bedroom bathroom. The door opening width is 0.77 metre.
- The showers are over the bath.
- The height of the WC is 0.41 metre from floor to seat.
- The height of the washbasin is 67cm metre and 82cm to the top of it.
- In the apartments there are mixed taps on the sink and bath.
- The bathrooms are well – lit with spotlights on the ceiling.
- The colour of the bathrooms is grey with white furnishings.
- There are stairs available in the building situated just beside the two elevators.
- The stairs are provided with hand rails.
- The corridors are quite spacious and well – lit with energy saving, motion controlled spotlights on the ceiling.
- The flooring in these areas is short pile carpet, navy coloured.
- There are 10 steps between floors and there is handrail available.
- There is an evacuation plan in every apartment. It is a large print fitted to every door.
- The staff of Dream Apartments are trained to assist.
- Energy saving spotlights are used in every apartment.
- Mobility Scooters or Battery Powered wheelchairs can be charged at 4 Gresham Street which is only 10 minutes away from the property.
- Local Hospitals/ Doctors The closest hospitals are: Royal Victoria Hospital Address: 274 Grosvenor Rd, Belfast BT12 6BA Phone : 022890240503 Mater Hospital 45-54 Crumlin Rd, Belfast, County Antrim BT14 6AB Phone : 02890741211
- Emergency Dentist For Adults: For Children: Royal Victoria Hospital Address: 180-184 Falls Rd, Address: 274 Grosvenor Rd, Belfast BT12 6BA Belfast, County Antrim Phone: 02890240503 BT12 6BE Phone:02890240503